Blackhawk is a large development in Danville. Featuring the Blackhawk Country Club, the Blackhawk Museum, and outstanding shopping, Blackhawk is geared towards larger, more expensive homes. This is a beautiful community in which to live.
Blackhawk is divided into seven individual gated communities scattered along Blackhawk Road, connected by a 3-mile (4.8 km) long jogging trail.
- Hidden Oaks consists of 206 homes and in 1978 was the first Blackhawk community to be completed. Most homes are on half-acre lots.
- Oakridge consists of medium-sized homes ranging from 2000 to 3,000 square feet (280 m2), though a few large estates reside on the top of a private court.
- Saddleback, the second community completed, is home to some of the most lavish homes in the entire Blackhawk development, most lots being no less than 5 acres (20,000 m2) in size.
- Silveroak is an upscale condo complex.
- Silver Maple is designed around one of the main Blackhawk Country Clubs’s golf holes, though no roads connect it to the rest of the main Blackhawk Country Club. It consists of approximately 110 custom homes between 2500-5000 Square Feet.
- Blackhawk Country Club (“Main Gates”) is the largest of the six communities.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.